Thursday, June 7, 2012

Need a couch?

Ifagnunya, Nigerian, 24, Sociologist/Model

She was in Milan, she came to visit me tonight. She was tall, dusky and lean. Very african indeed.

She lived in new york for the past many years, jumping waitressing jobs, she did mention a cocktail service which seemed interesting.

Think she's barely surviving, but managed to save up the cash to travel. That's where all her savings go.

She was nice, talked a lot and there were things I found similar about our temperments, views, dreams.

We were both at a point where we could never be in a sedentary job, and wanted to travel around, meet new people and share new experiences.

Travelling would be my life, and I'll work during vacations. She really liked that.

She found my story about my career explorations very connect-the-dots like.

She never complained about anything, which I really liked. She was in Milan for a month and seemed to love it.

She is bunking with me tomorrow. I think we will have loads to talk about.

Once again I am getting the feeling, this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. Make the money to survive and the rest would just be plain adventure and passion.


No comments:

Post a Comment